Yes Yes, Amber is at home now. Thanks to the help from 查媽 【美子】 , I begin to know some techniques for taking care of puppy. But I have one problem over pupu, and wanna ask for your advice. Amber will have pupu in the morning, however, as I need to go out for work that I cannot clean her pupu until back to home at 7pm, she will keep barking and stepping pupu during daytime. How can I handle this prolem? Thx thx. (P.S. Amber is looking forward to playing with Mocha and JaJa soon *0*) [版主回覆08/21/2010 18:09:00]你有冇放幾日假陪佢訓練佢呀? 頭幾日甚至個幾兩個星期要響屋企訓練佢呀! 你睇下哩度同search吓forum又或者買本書睇吓可能有幫助呀! http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=12894997&extra=page%3D1 http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=1446452 有問題再搵我吖!希望快d見到Amber呀!
睇見條脷伸到咁長就知熱到儍咗啦!
回覆刪除[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:27:00]而家一出街就係哩個熱樣呀!
環境這樣有歐陸feel.
回覆刪除好配你個富貴仔樣.
[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:28:00]係曳曳樣呀!
假期唔比揸上去咩? 我上次去好似得喎, 不過係上兩年既事~
回覆刪除阿Ja, 你哩期好多街去喎~
[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:29:00]假期封路架! 如果我地係自由行, 有架大巴咪上得囉!
咁你又幾時同我一齊去玩呀?
下面個公園..開番未呀?
回覆刪除[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:31:00]邊個呀? 不過佢無封任何公園, 應該全部都開晒啦!
圓咕碌 : 依家啲天氣咁熱...........想跑草地媽媽都唔比呢 , 要到秋天先可以有得上山頂玩 lu ~!!!!!!!!
回覆刪除[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:31:00]點解呀? 草地係最好玩呀! 最多跑一陣就走人呀!
玩得好開心丫
回覆刪除[版主回覆08/20/2010 15:32:00]係呀! 有得跑草地係最開心呀!
Yes Yes, Amber is at home now. Thanks to the help from 查媽 【美子】 , I begin to know some techniques for taking care of puppy. But I have one problem over pupu, and wanna ask for your advice. Amber will have pupu in the morning, however, as I need to go out for work that I cannot clean her pupu until back to home at 7pm, she will keep barking and stepping pupu during daytime. How can I handle this prolem? Thx thx. (P.S. Amber is looking forward to playing with Mocha and JaJa soon *0*)
回覆刪除[版主回覆08/21/2010 18:09:00]你有冇放幾日假陪佢訓練佢呀? 頭幾日甚至個幾兩個星期要響屋企訓練佢呀! 你睇下哩度同search吓forum又或者買本書睇吓可能有幫助呀!
http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=12894997&extra=page%3D1
http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=1446452
有問題再搵我吖!希望快d見到Amber呀!
Hi
回覆刪除山頂有一大片草地有得跑真正 .
[版主回覆09/04/2010 01:20:00]係呀! 最正係無人好好跑呀!